Scrabble word: DICTION
Is DICTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DICTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the articulation of speech regarded from the point of view of its intelligibility to the audience
- noun - the manner in which something is expressed in words
- Choice and use of words in speech or writing.
- These nouns denote choice of words and the way in which they are used.
- noun - choice and use of words in speech or writing
There are 7 letters in DICTION: C D I I N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DICTION
Click to search all anagrams of DICTION plus a wildcard: DICTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DICTION
Images for DICTION
Lookup in Wiki for DICTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.