Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIATONIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIATONIC exist?
Definitions of DIATONIC in dictionaries:
- adj - based on the standard major or minor scales consisting of 5 tones and 2 semitones without modulation by accidentals
- adj - based on or using the five tones and two semitones of the major or minor scales of western music
- Of or using only the eight tones of a standard major or minor scale without chromatic deviations.
- adj - pertaining to a type of musical scale
There are 8 letters in DIATONIC: A C D I I N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIATONIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIATONIC plus a wildcard: DIATONIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIATONIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIATONIC
- File16-hole chrom 10-hole diatonic.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Harp Surgery Why Are My Harp Notes Set Out This Way
- Parla con Me il primo singolo di Ali e Radici nuovo album di Eros ...
- diatonic and chromatic Search for Videos
- diatonic scale - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Des McHugh diatonic major scale chords Guitar Lessons Online ...
- Vocalise Ascending diatonic Scales Ian Sidden
- Petosa Sterische diatonic Button Box Petosa Accordions ...
- Physics of sound your guitar and theory of music in a nutshell
- Katherine Jenkins Popular Celebrity
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.