Scrabble word: INDICATOR
Is INDICATOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INDICATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a number or ratio (a value on a scale of measurement) derived from a series of observed facts
- noun - a signal for attracting attention
- noun - a device for showing the operating condition of some system
- noun - (chemistry) a substance that changes color to indicate the presence of some ion or substance
- A pointer or an index.
- An instrument used to monitor the operation or condition of an engine, a furnace, an electrical network, a reservoir, or another physical system; a meter or gauge.
- The needle, dial, or other registering device on such an instrument.
- Any of various substances, such as litmus or phenolphthalein, that indicate the presence, absence, or concentration of another substance or the degree of reaction between two or more substances by means of a characteristic change, especially in color.
- Any of various statistical values that together provide an indication of the condition or direction of the economy.
There are 9 letters in INDICATOR: A C D I I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDICATOR
Click to search all anagrams of INDICATOR plus a wildcard: INDICATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDICATOR
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDICATOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.