Scrabble word: DICTATION
Is DICTATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DICTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- noun - speech intended for reproduction in writing
- noun - matter that has been dictated and transcribed
- The act or process of dictating material to another for transcription.
- The material so dictated.
- An authoritative command or order.
There are 9 letters in DICTATION: A C D I I N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DICTATION
Click to search all anagrams of DICTATION plus a wildcard: DICTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DICTATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DICTATION
Lookup in Wiki for DICTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.