Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DICTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DICTATION exist?
Definitions of DICTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- noun - speech intended for reproduction in writing
- noun - matter that has been dictated and transcribed
- The act or process of dictating material to another for transcription.
- The material so dictated.
- An authoritative command or order.
There are 9 letters in DICTATION: A C D I I N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DICTATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DICTATION plus a wildcard: DICTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DICTATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DICTATION
- Why dictations Merits and variations of dictations in English ...
- Wednesday September 19 2007 553 PM 415524 dictation3.jpg
- Goodbye dictation Happy EMR Doctor
- The Irish Polish Society organizes a dictation Competition in Polish ...
- Wednesday September 19 2007 553 PM 382835 dictation5.jpg
- Dragon dictation lets you record up to 30 minutes of text edit it ...
- dictation - Level B - Teacher Art
- Boys In The Pink dictation
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.