Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CITATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CITATION exist?
Definitions of CITATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an official award (as for bravery or service) usually given as formal public statement
- noun - (law) the act of citing (as of spoken words or written passages or legal precedents etc.)
- noun - a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- noun - a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- noun - a summons that commands the appearance of a party at a proceeding
- noun - thoroughbred that won the triple crown in 1948
- The act of citing.
- A quoting of an authoritative source for substantiation.
- A source so cited; a quotation.
- A reference to previous court decisions or authoritative writings.
- An official commendation for meritorious action, especially in military service: a citation for bravery.
- A formal statement of the accomplishments of one being honored with an academic degree.
- An official summons, especially one calling for appearance in court.
- v - to quote as an authority or example
There are 8 letters in CITATION: A C I I N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CITATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CITATION plus a wildcard: CITATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CITATION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CITATION
- Another source MLA citation Guide for in-text citation examples.
- Couverture Facebook citation 2 - CouverturesFacebook.com
- Cessna 680 citation Sovereign - Specifications - Technical Data ...
- Le jeudi cest citation Cinquime de couverture
- Airplane cockpit citation 5
- Coloriage citation imprimer pour les enfants - citation
- Fotos e vdeo do citation X o avio mais rpido do mundo
- FileCessna citation PAS.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- citation sur le mensonge...
- En mode gocentrique Shenae Grimes affiche un tatouage sur sa cte ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.