Scrabble word: TITI
In which Scrabble dictionary does TITI exist?
Definitions of TITI in dictionaries:
- noun - tree of low-lying coastal areas of southeastern United States having glossy leaves and racemes of fragrant white flowers
- noun - deciduous shrubby tree of eastern North America having deeply fissured bark and sprays of small fragrant white flowers and sour-tasting leaves
- noun - small South American monkeys with long beautiful fur and long nonprehensile tail
- A New World shrub or small tree (Cyrilla racemiflora) of warm swampy areas, having leathery leaves, yellow fruit, and white flowers in clustered racemes that are borne at the tip of the preceding season’s growth.
- An evergreen shrub or small tree (Cliftonia monophylla) of the southeast United States, having glossy leathery leaves, white to pinkish flowers clustered in racemes, and winged fruit.
- noun - an evergreen shrub or tree