Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TACIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TACIT exist?
Definitions of TACIT in dictionaries:
- adj - implied by or inferred from actions or statements
- Not spoken: indicated tacit approval by smiling and winking.
- Implied by or inferred from actions or statements: Management has given its tacit approval to the plan.
- Arising by operation of the law rather than through direct expression.
- Not speaking; silent.
- adv - unspoken [adj] : TACITLY
There are 5 letters in TACIT: A C I T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TACIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TACIT plus a wildcard: TACIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TACIT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TACIT
- Definition of tacit and the meanings tacit - The Meanings
- explicit and tacit meaning
- Explicit & tacit Knowledge
- Here are ways we build our own tacit knowledge from explicit knowledge ...
- The transfer of tacit knowledge throughout an enterprise involves ...
- Northrop tacit Blue - Planet Models - 1
- tacit Blue Walk Around Page 1
- tacit blue by bagera3005 on deviantART