Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TACIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TACIT exist?
Definitions of TACIT in dictionaries:
- adj - implied by or inferred from actions or statements
- Not spoken: indicated tacit approval by smiling and winking.
- Implied by or inferred from actions or statements: Management has given its tacit approval to the plan.
- Arising by operation of the law rather than through direct expression.
- Not speaking; silent.
- adv - unspoken [adj] : TACITLY
There are 5 letters in TACIT: A C I T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TACIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TACIT plus a wildcard: TACIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TACIT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TACIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.