Scrabble word: STATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does STATIC exist?
Definitions of STATIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a crackling or hissing noise caused by electrical interference
- noun - angry criticism
- adj - not in physical motion
- adj - concerned with or producing or caused by static electricity
- adj - showing little if any change
- Having no motion; being at rest; quiescent.
- Fixed; stationary.
- Of or relating to bodies at rest or forces that balance each other.
- Of, relating to, or producing stationary charges; electrostatic.
- Of, relating to, or produced by random radio noise.
- Random noise, such as crackling in a receiver or specks on a television screen, produced by atmospheric disturbance of the signal.
- Back talk.
- Interference; obstruction.
- Angry or heated criticism.
- adj - random noise produced in a radio or television receiver [n -S] : STATICAL