Scrabble word: STATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does STATIC exist?
Definitions of STATIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a crackling or hissing noise caused by electrical interference
- noun - angry criticism
- adj - not in physical motion
- adj - concerned with or producing or caused by static electricity
- adj - showing little if any change
- Having no motion; being at rest; quiescent.
- Fixed; stationary.
- Of or relating to bodies at rest or forces that balance each other.
- Of, relating to, or producing stationary charges; electrostatic.
- Of, relating to, or produced by random radio noise.
- Random noise, such as crackling in a receiver or specks on a television screen, produced by atmospheric disturbance of the signal.
- Back talk.
- Interference; obstruction.
- Angry or heated criticism.
- adj - random noise produced in a radio or television receiver [n -S] : STATICAL
There are 6 letters in STATIC: A C I S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STATIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STATIC plus a wildcard: STATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STATIC
Images for STATIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.