Scrabble word: ATTICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTICS exist?
Definitions of ATTICS in dictionaries:
- noun - floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof
- noun - the dialect of Ancient Greek spoken and written in Attica and Athens and Ionia
- noun - informal terms for a human head
- noun - (architecture) a low wall at the top of the entablature
- noun - a story or room directly below the roof of a house
There are 6 letters in ATTICS: A C I S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATTICS plus a wildcard: ATTICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATTICS
Images for ATTICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.