Scrabble word: OCTANT
Is OCTANT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OCTANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a measuring instrument for measuring angles to a celestial body
- One eighth of a circle.
- A 45 arc.
- The area enclosed by two radii at a 45 angle and the intersected arc.
- An instrument based on the principle of the sextant but employing only a 45 angle, used as an aid in navigation.
- The position of a celestial body when it is separated from another by a 45 angle.
- One of eight parts into which three-dimensional space is divided by three usually perpendicular coordinate planes.
- adj - an eighth of a circle [n -S] : OCTANTAL
There are 6 letters in OCTANT: A C N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCTANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of OCTANT, to go: OCTANT?
Let's rearrange the letters in OCTANT and see some winning combinations
Images for OCTANT
Lookup in Wiki for OCTANT
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.