Scrabble word: OCTANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCTANT exist?
Definitions of OCTANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a measuring instrument for measuring angles to a celestial body
- One eighth of a circle.
- A 45 arc.
- The area enclosed by two radii at a 45 angle and the intersected arc.
- An instrument based on the principle of the sextant but employing only a 45 angle, used as an aid in navigation.
- The position of a celestial body when it is separated from another by a 45 angle.
- One of eight parts into which three-dimensional space is divided by three usually perpendicular coordinate planes.
- adj - an eighth of a circle [n -S] : OCTANTAL
There are 6 letters in OCTANT: A C N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCTANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCTANT plus a wildcard: OCTANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCTANT
Images for OCTANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.