Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OCTANTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCTANTS exist?
Definitions of OCTANTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a measuring instrument for measuring angles to a celestial body
- adj - an eighth of a circle [n -S] : OCTANTAL
There are 7 letters in OCTANTS: A C N O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCTANTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCTANTS plus a wildcard: OCTANTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCTANTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OCTANTS
- Handout 3D Vectors (with octants )
- The octants demo demonstrates octants and showsthe general direction ...
- One of the eight regions of space defined by the eight possible ...
- Numbering octants
- octants used to portray Earth.
- Stanley London Solid Brass and Hardwood Reproduction Antique Octant ...
- octants ( )
- LHC_octants.svg (SVG file nominally 744 524 pixels file size ...
- UserJeffwangCartesian coordinate system - Simple English Wikipedia ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.