Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONTRAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTRAST exist?
Definitions of CONTRAST in dictionaries:
- noun - the opposition or dissimilarity of things that are compared
- noun - the act of distinguishing by comparing differences
- noun - a conceptual separation or distinction
- noun - the perceptual effect of the juxtaposition of very different colors
- noun - the range of optical density and tone on a photographic negative or print (or the extent to which adjacent areas on a television screen differ in brightness)
- verb - put in opposition to show or emphasize differences
- verb - to show differences when compared
- The act of contrasting; a setting off of dissimilar entities or objects.
- The state of being contrasted: red berries standing in vivid contrast against the snow.
- A difference, especially a strong dissimilarity, between entities or objects compared: the contrast between Northern and Southern speech patterns.
- One thing that is strikingly dissimilar to another: My new school was a welcome contrast to the one before.
- The use of opposing elements, such as colors, forms, or lines, in proximity to produce an intensified effect in a work of art.
- The noun contrast may be followed by between, with, or to: There is a sharp contrast between his earlier and later works.
- verb - to place in opposition to set off differences
There are 8 letters in CONTRAST: A C N O R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTRAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTRAST plus a wildcard: CONTRAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTRAST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTRAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.