Scrabble word: CONTRASTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTRASTS exist?
Definitions of CONTRASTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the opposition or dissimilarity of things that are compared
- noun - the act of distinguishing by comparing differences
- noun - a conceptual separation or distinction
- noun - the perceptual effect of the juxtaposition of very different colors
- noun - the range of optical density and tone on a photographic negative or print (or the extent to which adjacent areas on a television screen differ in brightness)
- verb - put in opposition to show or emphasize differences
- verb - to show differences when compared
- verb - to place in opposition to set off differences
There are 9 letters in CONTRASTS: A C N O R S S T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTRASTS plus a wildcard: CONTRASTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTRASTS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTRASTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.