Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACROSS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACROSS exist?
Definitions of ACROSS in dictionaries:
- adv - to the opposite side
- adv - transversely
- On, at, or from the other side of: across the street.
- So as to cross; through: drew lines across the paper.
- From one side of to the other: a bridge across a river.
- Into contact with: came across my old roommate.
- From one side to the other: The footbridge swayed when I ran across.
- On or to the opposite side: We came across by ferry.
- Crosswise; crossed.
- Being in a crossed position: seated with arms across.
- prep - from one side of to the other
There are 6 letters in ACROSS: A C O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACROSS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACROSS plus a wildcard: ACROSS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACROSS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACROSS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.