Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCANTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCANTS exist?
Definitions of SCANTS in dictionaries:
- verb - work hastily or carelessly
- verb - limit in quality or quantity
- verb - supply sparingly and with restricted quantities
- adv - deficient in quantity or quality [adj] : MEAGERLY
- v - to provide with a meager portion
There are 6 letters in SCANTS: A C N S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCANTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCANTS plus a wildcard: SCANTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCANTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCANTS
- Jensen Farms Cantaloupes Linked to 22 Listeria Illnesses in 7 States
- The CGTA Plaque of Appreciation is presented to the CGA scants staff ...
- All Scanner with Software ToyotaLexus Techstream and GNA600 ...
- cupon de descuento de 1 Hot Dog Country 1 Bebida Chica 3 Empanadas ...
- Local Everlast - Everlast Outlet Discants.com
- Local Euroadventure - Euroadventure Discants.com
- Autumnfest Rotary Stage Schedule
- Local Kamikaze - Ral Labb 12931 Discants.com
- Caf Constitucin 8 Discants.com
- Sastrera Ziano Montello Discants.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.