Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONSTANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSTANT exist?
Definitions of CONSTANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity that does not vary
- noun - a number representing a quantity assumed to have a fixed value in a specified mathematical context
- adj - unvarying in nature
- adj - steadfast in purpose or devotion or affection
- adj - uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing
- Continually occurring; persistent.
- Unchanging in nature, value, or extent; invariable.
- Steadfast in purpose, loyalty, or affection; faithful.
- Something that is unchanging or invariable.
- A quantity assumed to have a fixed value in a specified mathematical context.
- An experimental or theoretical condition, factor, or quantity that does not vary or that is regarded as invariant in specified circumstances.
- n - something that does not vary
There are 8 letters in CONSTANT: A C N N O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSTANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSTANT plus a wildcard: CONSTANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSTANT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSTANT
- constant Curvature Curve (shown as a tube Frenet frame)
- Variable constant C programming
- constant AC ChievoVerona
- ... of the Champernowne constant represented using the logarithmic scale
- RC time constant
- GRUPO constant
- ... no movement an object that is stationary is moving at a constant speed
- constant Speed What is constant Speed PhysicsTutorVista.com
- Load Characteristic of AC Induction Motor constant Power Loads ac ...
- constant financial definition of constant. constant finance term by ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.