Scrabble word: CANONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANONS exist?
Definitions of CANONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a rule or especially body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field or art or philosophy
- noun - a priest who is a member of a cathedral chapter
- noun - a ravine formed by a river in an area with little rainfall
- noun - a contrapuntal piece of music in which a melody in one part is imitated exactly in other parts
- noun - a complete list of saints that have been recognized by the Roman Catholic Church
- noun - a collection of books accepted as holy scripture especially the books of the Bible recognized by any Christian church as genuine and inspired
- adj - a law decreed by a church council [n -S] : CANONIC
There are 6 letters in CANONS: A C N N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANONS plus a wildcard: CANONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANONS
Images for CANONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.