Scrabble word: CANNONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANNONS exist?
Definitions of CANNONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a large artillery gun that is usually on wheels
- noun - heavy gun fired from a tank
- noun - (Middle Ages) a cylindrical piece of armor plate to protect the arm
- noun - heavy automatic gun fired from an airplane
- noun - lower part of the leg extending from the hock to the fetlock in hoofed mammals
- noun - a shot in billiards in which the cue ball contacts one object ball and then the other
- verb - make a cannon
- verb - fire a cannon
- verb - to fire a cannon (a heavy firearm)
There are 7 letters in CANNONS: A C N N N O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANNONS plus a wildcard: CANNONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANNONS
Images for CANNONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.