Scrabble word: CANNON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANNON exist?
Definitions of CANNON in dictionaries:
- noun - a large artillery gun that is usually on wheels
- noun - heavy gun fired from a tank
- noun - (Middle Ages) a cylindrical piece of armor plate to protect the arm
- noun - heavy automatic gun fired from an airplane
- noun - lower part of the leg extending from the hock to the fetlock in hoofed mammals
- noun - a shot in billiards in which the cue ball contacts one object ball and then the other
- verb - make a cannon
- verb - fire a cannon
- A large, mounted weapon that fires heavy projectiles.
- The loop at the top of a bell by which it is hung.
- A round bit for a horse.
- The section of the lower leg in some hoofed mammals between the hock or knee and the fetlock, containing the cannon bone.
- Chiefly British.
- To bombard with cannon.
- To cause to carom in billiards.
- To fire cannon.
- To make a carom in billiards.
- verb - to fire a cannon (a heavy firearm)
There are 6 letters in CANNON: A C N N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANNON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANNON plus a wildcard: CANNON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANNON
Images for CANNON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.