Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CANTON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANTON exist?
Definitions of CANTON in dictionaries:
- noun - a city on the Zhu Jiang delta in southern China
- noun - a small administrative division of a country
- verb - provide housing for (military personnel)
- verb - divide into cantons, of a country
- A small territorial division of a country, especially one of the states of Switzerland.
- A subdivision of an arrondissement in France.
- A small, square division of a shield, usually in the upper right corner.
- A usually rectangular division of a flag, occupying the upper corner next to the staff.
- verb - to divide into cantons (districts)
There are 6 letters in CANTON: A C N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANTON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANTON plus a wildcard: CANTON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANTON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANTON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.