Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONNATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONNATE exist?
Definitions of CONNATE in dictionaries:
- adj - of similar parts or organs
- adj - related in nature
- Existing at birth or from the beginning; inborn or inherent.
- Originating at the same time; related.
- Being in close accord or sympathy; congenial: “In the wilderness, I find something more dear and connate than in streets and villages” (Ralph Waldo Emerson).
- United to a structure of the same kind, as one petal to another: a connate tomato flower.
- adj - existing in one from birth
There are 7 letters in CONNATE: A C E N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONNATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONNATE plus a wildcard: CONNATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONNATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONNATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.