Scrabble word: CONNATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONNATE exist?
Definitions of CONNATE in dictionaries:
- adj - of similar parts or organs
- adj - related in nature
- Existing at birth or from the beginning; inborn or inherent.
- Originating at the same time; related.
- Being in close accord or sympathy; congenial: “In the wilderness, I find something more dear and connate than in streets and villages” (Ralph Waldo Emerson).
- United to a structure of the same kind, as one petal to another: a connate tomato flower.
- adj - existing in one from birth