Scrabble word: CONNATE
Is CONNATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONNATE in various dictionaries:
- adj - of similar parts or organs
- adj - related in nature
- Existing at birth or from the beginning; inborn or inherent.
- Originating at the same time; related.
- Being in close accord or sympathy; congenial: “In the wilderness, I find something more dear and connate than in streets and villages” (Ralph Waldo Emerson).
- United to a structure of the same kind, as one petal to another: a connate tomato flower.
- adj - existing in one from birth
There are 7 letters in CONNATE: A C E N N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONNATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONNATE, to go: CONNATE?
Rearrange the letters in CONNATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CONNATE
6 letters out of CONNATE
5 letters out of CONNATE
4 letters out of CONNATE
3 letters out of CONNATE
2 letters out of CONNATE
Images for CONNATE
Lookup in Wiki for CONNATE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.