Scrabble word: COVENANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does COVENANT exist?
Definitions of COVENANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations) to perform some action
- noun - (Bible) an agreement between God and his people in which God makes certain promises and requires certain behavior from them in return
- verb - enter into a covenant
- verb - enter into a covenant or formal agreement
- A binding agreement; a compact.
- A formal sealed agreement or contract.
- A suit to recover damages for violation of such a contract.
- To promise by or as if by a covenant.
- verb - to enter into a binding agreement