Scrabble word: COVENANT
Is COVENANT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COVENANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations) to perform some action
- noun - (Bible) an agreement between God and his people in which God makes certain promises and requires certain behavior from them in return
- verb - enter into a covenant
- verb - enter into a covenant or formal agreement
- A binding agreement; a compact.
- A formal sealed agreement or contract.
- A suit to recover damages for violation of such a contract.
- To promise by or as if by a covenant.
- verb - to enter into a binding agreement
There are 8 letters in COVENANT: A C E N N O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COVENANT
Click to search all anagrams of COVENANT plus a wildcard: COVENANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COVENANT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COVENANT
Lookup in Wiki for COVENANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.