Scrabble word: IONIC
Is IONIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IONIC in dictionaries:
- noun - the dialect of Ancient Greek spoken and written in Attica and Athens and Ionia
- adj - containing or involving or occurring in the form of ions
- adj - of or pertaining to the Ionic order of classical Greek architecture
- adj - of or relating to Ionia or its inhabitants or its language
- Of, containing, or involving ions.
- noun - a style of type
There are 5 letters in IONIC: C I I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IONIC
Click to search all anagrams of IONIC plus a wildcard: IONIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IONIC
Images for IONIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.