Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIONIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIONIC exist?
Definitions of BIONIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to bionics
- adj - having particular physiological functions augmented or replaced by electronic or electromechanical components
- Of or relating to bionics.
- Having anatomical structures or physiological processes that are replaced or enhanced by electronic or mechanical components.
- Having extraordinary strength, powers, or capabilities; superhuman.
- adj - a science joining biology and electronics [n] : BIONIC
There are 6 letters in BIONIC: B C I I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIONIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIONIC plus a wildcard: BIONIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIONIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIONIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.