Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIONICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIONICS exist?
Definitions of BIONICS in dictionaries:
- noun - application of biological principles to the study and design of engineering systems (especially electronic systems)
- Application of biological principles to the study and design of engineering systems, especially electronic systems.
- adj - a science joining biology and electronics [n] : BIONIC
There are 7 letters in BIONICS: B C I I N O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIONICS plus a wildcard: BIONICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIONICS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIONICS
- bionics National Geographic Magazine
- bionics Jenny Wang
- eLEGS exoskeleton by berkeley bionics
- Touch bionics i-LIMB bionic hand
- Berkeley bionics reveals eLEGS exoskeleton aims to help paraplegics ...
- Transplantologist Paolo Macchiarini addressed the subject bionics ...
- EKSO bionics suite Ekso bionics Sells Its First Commercial Exoskeleton
- British company Touch bionics has created the worlds first powered ...
- Advanced bionics Global Hearing Aid Clinic Your hearing deserves ...
- igargoyle Medical Archives