Scrabble word: IRONIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does IRONIC exist?
Definitions of IRONIC in dictionaries:
- adj - humorously sarcastic or mocking
- adj - characterized by often poignant difference or incongruity between what is expected and what actually is
- Characterized by or constituting irony.
- Given to the use of irony.
- The words ironic, irony, and ironically are sometimes used of events and circumstances that might better be described as simply “coincidental” or “improbable,” in that they suggest no particular lessons about human vanity or folly.
- noun - the use of words to express the opposite of what is literally said
There are 6 letters in IRONIC: C I I N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IRONIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IRONIC plus a wildcard: IRONIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IRONIC
Images for IRONIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.