Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDICT exist?
Definitions of INDICT in dictionaries:
- verb - accuse formally of a crime
- To accuse of wrongdoing; charge: a book that indicts modern values.
- To make a formal accusation or indictment against (a party) by the findings of a jury, especially a grand jury.
- v - to charge with a crime
There are 6 letters in INDICT: C D I I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDICT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDICT plus a wildcard: INDICT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDICT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDICT
- Salander Upper East Side Art Dealer Accused of Cheating Clients ...
- National Enquirer Says John Edwards to be indicted by Grand Jury ...
- Vindictus wallpaper updated latest - 188515
- Cancel reply
- Karok Karok is a gigantic character that uses a giant pillar as his ...
- Vindictus Wallpaper 5 HD Game Wallpapers High Quality Game ...
- Heremon Cestus VindictusHQ
- Vindictus Evie Staff Guide
- Quisia Staff VindictusHQ
- Vindictus Wallpaper Widescreen 10514 Wallpaper Game Wallpapers HD