Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUNITIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUNITIC exist?
Definitions of DUNITIC in dictionaries:
- adj - an igneous rock [n -S] : DUNITIC
There are 7 letters in DUNITIC: C D I I N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUNITIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUNITIC plus a wildcard: DUNITIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUNITIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DUNITIC
- Figure 14. By-product grades of dunitic Ni-Cu deposits. A Gold. B ...
- Fig.SB4b The dunitic and harzburgitic nodules have considerablehigher ...
- Fig.SB4a dunitic nodules brought from the lithospheric mantle at about ...
- ... Ens) crystals surrounded by olivine macrocrysts in a dunitic xenolith
- Mineralized veins within a dunitic rock. These can tell a geologist ...
- ... dunitic matrix now hydrated and oxidized to chrysotile talc
- ... 10) in a dunitic and an olivine-bearing gabbroic layer
- NWA 3329 onthe Meteoritical Society Database
- The Vug Front Page Update Highlights 01-16-2013 - WhereToBuyMinerals ...
- bought my self a 1994 zj and my soon to be driving son a 1999 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.