Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUCT exist?
Definitions of DUCT in dictionaries:
- noun - a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
- noun - a continuous tube formed by a row of elongated cells lacking intervening end walls
- noun - an enclosed conduit for a fluid
- An often enclosed passage or channel for conveying a substance, especially a liquid or gas.
- A tubular bodily canal or passage, especially one for carrying a glandular secretion: a tear duct.
- A tube or pipe for enclosing electrical cables or wires.
- To channel through a duct: duct the moist air away.
- To supply with ducts.
- v - to convey through a duct (a tubular passage)
There are 4 letters in DUCT: C D T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUCT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUCT plus a wildcard: DUCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUCT
Images for DUCT
- Graphic of house showing where ducts could leak
- Air Velocity Sensor Server room environment monitoring duct flow
- OF YOUR HOME IS OUR PRIORITY We not only deliver a clean air duct ...
- Pre-insulated ducting panel Buy from Xiamen Goot Advanced Material Co ...
- Air duct Cleaning
- Spiral Manufacturing - Rectangular duct and End Cap
- the problem is not a matter of door space then what you have is a duct ...
- Air duct Cleaning Services Qwik Care Clean Care
- Furnace and duct cleaning
- duct Sizing