Scrabble word: DUCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUCT exist?
Definitions of DUCT in dictionaries:
- noun - a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
- noun - a continuous tube formed by a row of elongated cells lacking intervening end walls
- noun - an enclosed conduit for a fluid
- An often enclosed passage or channel for conveying a substance, especially a liquid or gas.
- A tubular bodily canal or passage, especially one for carrying a glandular secretion: a tear duct.
- A tube or pipe for enclosing electrical cables or wires.
- To channel through a duct: duct the moist air away.
- To supply with ducts.
- verb - to convey through a duct (a tubular passage)