Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUCT exist?
Definitions of DUCT in dictionaries:
- noun - a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
- noun - a continuous tube formed by a row of elongated cells lacking intervening end walls
- noun - an enclosed conduit for a fluid
- An often enclosed passage or channel for conveying a substance, especially a liquid or gas.
- A tubular bodily canal or passage, especially one for carrying a glandular secretion: a tear duct.
- A tube or pipe for enclosing electrical cables or wires.
- To channel through a duct: duct the moist air away.
- To supply with ducts.
- verb - to convey through a duct (a tubular passage)
There are 4 letters in DUCT: C D T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUCT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUCT plus a wildcard: DUCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUCT
Images for DUCT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.