Scrabble word: DUTCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUTCH exist?
Definitions of DUTCH in dictionaries:
- noun - the people of the Netherlands
- noun - the West Germanic language of the Netherlands
- adj - of or relating to the Netherlands or its people or culture
- Of or relating to the Netherlands or its people or culture.
- Of or relating to the Dutch language.
- Of or relating to any of the Germanic peoples or languages.
- Of or relating to the Pennsylvania Dutch.
- The people of the Netherlands.
- A Germanic people.
- The Pennsylvania Dutch.
- The official West Germanic language of the Netherlands.
- One or more of the West Germanic languages of Germany, Switzerland, and the Low Countries.
- Anger or temper.
- adv - with each person paying for himself
There are 5 letters in DUTCH: C D H T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUTCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUTCH plus a wildcard: DUTCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUTCH
Images for DUTCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.