Scrabble word: DOGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOGS exist?
Definitions of DOGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times
- noun - a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman
- noun - informal term for a man
- noun - someone who is morally reprehensible
- noun - a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked
- noun - a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
- noun - metal supports for logs in a fireplace
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- verb - to follow after like a dog (a domesticated, carnivorous mammal)
There are 4 letters in DOGS: D G O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOGS plus a wildcard: DOGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOGS
Images for DOGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.