Scrabble word: GOLDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOLDS exist?
Definitions of GOLDS in dictionaries:
- noun - coins made of gold
- noun - a deep yellow color
- noun - a soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element
- noun - great wealth
- noun - something likened to the metal in brightness or preciousness or superiority etc.
- adv - of the color of gold [adj -ENER, -ENEST] : GOLDENLY
- noun - a precious metallic element
There are 5 letters in GOLDS: D G L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOLDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOLDS plus a wildcard: GOLDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOLDS
Images for GOLDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.