Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AGONIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGONIST exist?
Definitions of AGONIST in dictionaries:
- noun - the principal character in a work of fiction
- noun - someone involved in a contest or battle (as in an agon)
- noun - a muscle that contracts while another relaxes
- noun - (biochemistry) a drug that can combine with a receptor on a cell to produce a physiological reaction
- One involved in a struggle or competition.
- A contracting muscle that is resisted or counteracted by another muscle, the antagonist.
- A substance that can combine with a nerve receptor to produce a reaction typical for that substance.
- n - one that is engaged in a struggle
There are 7 letters in AGONIST: A G I N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGONIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGONIST plus a wildcard: AGONIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGONIST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGONIST
- THE agonistDANNY MARINO EN DOBLE PEDAL ROCK DOBLE PEDAL ROCK
- agonist definitionmeaning
- Live Nu Metal Blog The agonist Prisoners (2012)
- Picture of agonist
- THE agonistten bir ark daha Pasif Agresif
- The agonist Graphics Code The agonist Comments & Pictures
- THE agonist EN LIMA DOBLE PEDAL ROCK
- Alissa White Gluz - The agonist Photo (31601629) - Fanpop fanclubs
- The agonist photo
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.