Scrabble word: AGONISTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGONISTS exist?
Definitions of AGONISTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the principal character in a work of fiction
- noun - someone involved in a contest or battle (as in an agon)
- noun - a muscle that contracts while another relaxes
- noun - (biochemistry) a drug that can combine with a receptor on a cell to produce a physiological reaction
- noun - one that is engaged in a struggle
There are 8 letters in AGONISTS: A G I N O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGONISTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGONISTS plus a wildcard: AGONISTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGONISTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGONISTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.