Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CASTINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASTINGS exist?
Definitions of CASTINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - object formed by a mold
- noun - the act of creating something by casting it in a mold
- noun - the act of throwing a fishing line out over the water by means of a rod and reel
- noun - the choice of actors to play particular roles in a play or movie
- n - something made in a mold
There are 8 letters in CASTINGS: A C G I N S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASTINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASTINGS plus a wildcard: CASTINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASTINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASTINGS
- Earthworm castings
- catalytic or non-catalytic combustion and multifuel Vermont castings ...
- 2400 sq ft and up to 14 hours burn time
- Vermont castings Vigilant II Coal Stove Wyoming dealer Porters ...
- Get the Ultimate Comfort from Vermont castings Radiance Gas Stove ...
- Loreal Casting Creme gloss colour shade chart ireland
- Autocar Professional
- Vermont castings and Consolidated Dutch West Woodstoves - Frederick ...
- Loreal Casting Creme Gloss - Loreal
- ... castingsContainer Parts Container Corner Casting Product on Alibaba
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.