Scrabble word: TRICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRICK exist?
Definitions of TRICK in dictionaries:
- noun - a cunning or deceitful action or device
- noun - a period of work or duty
- noun - an attempt to get you to do something foolish or imprudent
- noun - a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- noun - an illusory feat
- noun - a prostitute's customer
- noun - (card games) in a single round, the sequence of cards played by all the players
- verb - deceive somebody
- An act or a procedure intended to achieve an end by deceptive or fraudulent means.
- A mischievous action; a prank.
- A stupid, disgraceful, or childish act or performance.
- A peculiar trait or characteristic; a mannerism: “Mimicry is the trick by which a moth or other defenseless insect comes to look like a wasp” (Marston Bates).
- A peculiar event with unexpected, often deceptive results: “One of history’s cruelest tricks is to take words that sounded good at the time and make them sound pretty stupid” (David Owen).
- A deceptive or illusive appearance; an illusion: a trick of sunlight.
- A convention or specialized skill peculiar to a particular field of activity: learned the tricks of the winemaking trade.
- A feat of magic or legerdemain.
- A difficult, dexterous, or clever act designed to amuse.
- All the cards played in a single round, one from each player.
- One such round.
- A period or turn of duty, as at the helm of a ship.
- A prison term.
- An act of prostitution.
- A prostitute’s customer.
- A session carried out by a prostitute with a client.
- A robbery or theft.
- Of, relating to, or involving tricks.
- Capable of performing tricks: a trick dog.
- Designed or made for doing a trick or tricks: trick cards; trick dice.
- To ornament or adorn, often garishly: was all tricked out in beads and fringe.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 5 letters in TRICK: C I K R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRICK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRICK plus a wildcard: TRICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRICK
Images for TRICK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.