Scrabble word: TICKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TICKER exist?
Definitions of TICKER in dictionaries:
- noun - the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs
- noun - a small portable timepiece
- noun - a character printer that automatically prints stock quotations on ticker tape
- A telegraphic instrument that receives news reports and prints them on paper tape.
- Any of various devices that receive and display similar information, such as stock market quotations, electronically.
- A watch.
- The heart.
- verb - to make a recurrent clicking sound