Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TICKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TICKER exist?
Definitions of TICKER in dictionaries:
- noun - the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs
- noun - a small portable timepiece
- noun - a character printer that automatically prints stock quotations on ticker tape
- A telegraphic instrument that receives news reports and prints them on paper tape.
- Any of various devices that receive and display similar information, such as stock market quotations, electronically.
- A watch.
- The heart.
- verb - to make a recurrent clicking sound
There are 6 letters in TICKER: C E I K R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TICKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TICKER plus a wildcard: TICKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TICKER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TICKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.