Scrabble word: CRICKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRICKET exist?
Definitions of CRICKET in dictionaries:
- noun - leaping insect
- noun - a game played with a ball and bat by two teams of 11 players
- verb - play cricket
- Any of various insects of the family Gryllidae, having long antennae and legs adapted for leaping.
- An outdoor game played with bats, a ball, and wickets by two teams of 11 players each.
- To play the game of cricket.
- A small wooden footstool.
- verb - to play cricket (a ball game)
There are 7 letters in CRICKET: C C E I K R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRICKET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRICKET plus a wildcard: CRICKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRICKET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRICKET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.