Scrabble word: CRICKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRICKET exist?
Definitions of CRICKET in dictionaries:
- noun - leaping insect
- noun - a game played with a ball and bat by two teams of 11 players
- verb - play cricket
- Any of various insects of the family Gryllidae, having long antennae and legs adapted for leaping.
- An outdoor game played with bats, a ball, and wickets by two teams of 11 players each.
- To play the game of cricket.
- A small wooden footstool.
- verb - to play cricket (a ball game)