Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRICKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRICKET exist?
Definitions of PRICKET in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp metal spike to hold a candle
- noun - male deer in his second year
- A small point or spike for holding a candle upright.
- A candlestick having such a spike.
- A buck in its second year, before the antlers branch.
- n - a spike for holding a candle upright
There are 7 letters in PRICKET: C E I K P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRICKET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRICKET plus a wildcard: PRICKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRICKET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRICKET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.