Is PICKET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PICKET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- noun - a detachment of troops guarding an army from surprise attack
- noun - a protester posted by a labor organization outside a place of work
- noun - a vehicle performing sentinel duty
- noun - a wooden strip forming part of a fence
- noun - a form of military punishment used by the British in the late 17th century in which a soldier was forced to stand on one foot on a pointed stake
- verb - serve as pickets or post pickets
- verb - fasten with a picket
- A pointed stake often driven into the ground to support a fence, secure a tent, tether animals, mark points in surveying, or, when pointed at the top, serve as a defense.
- A detachment of one or more troops, ships, or aircraft held in readiness or advanced to warn of an enemy’s approach: “The outlying sonar picket.... was to detect, localize, and engage any submarine trying to close the convoy” (Tom Clancy).
- A person or group of persons stationed outside a place of employment, usually during a strike, to express grievance or protest and discourage entry by nonstriking employees or customers.
- A person or group of persons present outside a building to protest.
- To enclose, secure, tether, mark out, or fortify with pickets.
- To post as a picket.
- To guard with a picket.
- To act or serve as a picket.
- verb - to stand outside of some location, as a business, to publicize one's grievances against it
There are 6 letters in PICKET: C E I K P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PICKET
To search all scrabble anagrams of PICKET, to go: PICKET?
Rearrange the letters in PICKET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PICKET
What's nearby PICKET
Lookup in Wiki for PICKET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PICKET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PICKET"