Scrabble word: PRICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRICK exist?
Definitions of PRICK in dictionaries:
- noun - insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- noun - a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- noun - obscene terms for penis
- noun - the act of puncturing with a small point
- verb - make a small hole into, as with a needle or a thorn
- verb - cause a stinging pain
- verb - raise
- verb - stab or urge on as if with a pointed stick
- verb - cause a prickling sensation
- verb - to cause a sharp emotional pain
- verb - deliver a sting to
- The act of piercing or pricking.
- The sensation of being pierced or pricked.
- A persistent or sharply painful feeling of sorrow or remorse.
- A small, sharp, local pain, such as that made by a needle or a bee sting.
- A small mark or puncture made by a pointed object.
- A pointed object, such as an ice pick, a goad, or a thorn.
- A hare’s track or footprint.
- A penis.
- A person regarded as highly unpleasant.
- To puncture lightly.
- To affect with a mental or emotional pang, as of sorrow or remorse: Her conscience began to prick her.
- To impel as if with a spur; urge on.
- To mark or delineate on a surface by means of small punctures: prick a pattern on a board.
- To measure with dividers on a chart.
- To pierce the quick of (a horse’s hoof) while shoeing.
- To transplant (seedlings, for example) before final planting.
- To cause to stand erect or point upward: The dogs pricked their ears.
- To pierce or puncture something or cause a pricking feeling.
- To feel a pang or twinge from or as if from being pricked.
- To spur a horse on.
- To ride at a gallop.
- To stand erect; point upward: The dog’s ears pricked at the noise.
- verb - to puncture slightly
There are 5 letters in PRICK: C I K P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRICK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRICK plus a wildcard: PRICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRICK
Images for PRICK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.