Scrabble word: KIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does KIP exist?
Definitions of KIP in dictionaries:
- noun - sleep
- noun - the basic unit of money in Laos
- noun - a gymnastic exercise performed starting from a position with the legs over the upper body and moving to an erect position by arching the back and swinging the legs out and down while forcing the chest upright
- verb - be asleep
- The untanned hide of a small or young animal, such as a calf.
- A set or bundle of such hides.
- A rooming house.
- A place to sleep; a bed.
- A unit of weight equal to 1,000 pounds (455 kilograms).
- verb - to be in a natural, periodic state of rest