Scrabble word: KIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does KIP exist?
Definitions of KIP in dictionaries:
- noun - sleep
- noun - the basic unit of money in Laos
- noun - a gymnastic exercise performed starting from a position with the legs over the upper body and moving to an erect position by arching the back and swinging the legs out and down while forcing the chest upright
- verb - be asleep
- The untanned hide of a small or young animal, such as a calf.
- A set or bundle of such hides.
- A rooming house.
- A place to sleep; a bed.
- A unit of weight equal to 1,000 pounds (455 kilograms).
- verb - to be in a natural, periodic state of rest
There are 3 letters in KIP: I K P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KIP plus a wildcard: KIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KIP
Images for KIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.