Scrabble word: SKIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIP exist?
Definitions of SKIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a gait in which steps and hops alternate
- noun - a mistake resulting from neglect
- verb - bypass
- verb - intentionally fail to attend
- verb - jump lightly
- verb - leave suddenly
- verb - bound off one point after another
- verb - cause to skip over a surface
- To move by hopping on one foot and then the other.
- To leap lightly about.
- To bounce over or be deflected from a surface; skim or ricochet.
- To pass from point to point, omitting or disregarding what intervenes: skipped through the list hurriedly; skipping over the dull passages in the novel.
- To be promoted in school beyond the next regular class or grade.
- To leave hastily; abscond: skipped out of town.
- To misfire.
- To leap or jump lightly over: skip rope.
- To pass over without mentioning; omit: skipped the minor details of the story.
- To cause to bounce lightly over a surface; skim.
- To be promoted beyond (the next grade or level).
- To leave hastily: The fugitive skipped town.
- To fail to attend: We skipped science class again.
- A leaping or jumping movement, especially a gait in which hops and steps alternate.
- An act of passing over something; an omission.
- verb - to move with light springing steps