Scrabble word: SKIP
Is SKIP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SKIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a gait in which steps and hops alternate
- noun - a mistake resulting from neglect
- verb - bypass
- verb - intentionally fail to attend
- verb - jump lightly
- verb - leave suddenly
- verb - bound off one point after another
- verb - cause to skip over a surface
- To move by hopping on one foot and then the other.
- To leap lightly about.
- To bounce over or be deflected from a surface; skim or ricochet.
- To pass from point to point, omitting or disregarding what intervenes: skipped through the list hurriedly; skipping over the dull passages in the novel.
- To be promoted in school beyond the next regular class or grade.
- To leave hastily; abscond: skipped out of town.
- To misfire.
- To leap or jump lightly over: skip rope.
- To pass over without mentioning; omit: skipped the minor details of the story.
- To cause to bounce lightly over a surface; skim.
- To be promoted beyond (the next grade or level).
- To leave hastily: The fugitive skipped town.
- To fail to attend: We skipped science class again.
- A leaping or jumping movement, especially a gait in which hops and steps alternate.
- An act of passing over something; an omission.
- verb - to move with light springing steps
There are 4 letters in SKIP: I K P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIP
Click to search all anagrams of SKIP plus a wildcard: SKIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIP
Images for SKIP
Lookup in Wiki for SKIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.