Is SKIMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKIMP in various dictionaries:
- verb - work hastily or carelessly
- verb - limit in quality or quantity
- verb - subsist on a meager allowance
- verb - supply sparingly and with restricted quantities
- To deal with hastily, carelessly, or with poor material: concentrated on reelection, skimping other matters.
- To be stingy or very thrifty.
- verb - to be very or overly thrifty
There are 5 letters in SKIMP: I K M P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKIMP, to go: SKIMP?
Rearrange the letters in SKIMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SKIMP
What's nearby SKIMP
Lookup in Wiki for SKIMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKIMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKIMP"