Scrabble word: PINKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINKS exist?
Definitions of PINKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a light shade of red
- noun - any of various flowers of plants of the genus Dianthus cultivated for their fragrant flowers
- noun - a person with mildly leftist political views
- verb - make light, repeated taps on a surface
- verb - sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- verb - cut in a zigzag pattern with pinking shears, in sewing
- adj - of a pale reddish hue
- verb - to cut a saw-toothed edge on cloth
There are 5 letters in PINKS: I K N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINKS plus a wildcard: PINKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINKS
Images for PINKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.