Scrabble word: KEPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does KEPT exist?
Definitions of KEPT in dictionaries:
- noun - the financial means whereby one lives
- noun - the main tower within the walls of a medieval castle or fortress
- noun - a cell in a jail or prison
- adj - (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded
- adj - to continue to possess [v KEPT, KEEPING, KEEPS] : KEEPABLE
There are 4 letters in KEPT: E K P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KEPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KEPT plus a wildcard: KEPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KEPT
Images for KEPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.