Scrabble word: RICKETY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RICKETY exist?
Definitions of RICKETY in dictionaries:
- adj - inclined to shake as from weakness or defect
- adj - affected with, suffering from, or characteristic of rickets
- adj - lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
- Likely to break or fall apart; shaky.
- Feeble with age; infirm.
- Of, having, or resembling rickets.
- adj - likely to fall or collapse
There are 7 letters in RICKETY: C E I K R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RICKETY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RICKETY plus a wildcard: RICKETY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RICKETY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RICKETY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.