Scrabble word: KEY
Is KEY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KEY in various dictionaries:
- noun - metal device shaped in such a way that when it is inserted into the appropriate lock the lock's mechanism can be rotated
- noun - something crucial for explaining
- noun - pitch of the voice
- noun - any of 24 major or minor diatonic scales that provide the tonal framework for a piece of music
- noun - a kilogram of a narcotic drug
- noun - a winged often one-seed indehiscent fruit as of the ash or elm or maple
- noun - United States lawyer and poet who wrote a poem after witnessing the British attack on Baltimore during the War of 1812
- noun - a coral reef off the southern coast of Florida
- noun - (basketball) a space (including the foul line) in front of the basket at each end of a basketball court
- noun - a list of answers to a test
- noun - a list of words or phrases that explain symbols or abbreviations
- noun - a generic term for any device whose possession entitles the holder to a means of access
- noun - mechanical device used to wind another device that is driven by a spring (as a clock)
- noun - the central building block at the top of an arch or vault
- noun - a lever (as in a keyboard) that actuates a mechanism when depressed
- verb - identify as in botany or biology, for example
- verb - provide with a key
- verb - vandalize a car by scratching the sides with a key
- verb - regulate the musical pitch of
- verb - harmonize with or adjust to
- adj - serving as an essential component
- A notched and grooved, usually metal implement that is turned to open or close a lock.
- A similar device used for opening or winding: the key of a clock; a can that has a key attached.
- A means of access, control, or possession.
- A vital, crucial element.
- A set of answers to a test.
- A table, gloss, or cipher for decoding or interpreting.
- A device, such as a wedge or pin, inserted to lock together mechanical or structural parts.
- The keystone in the crown of an arch.
- A button or lever that is pressed with the finger to operate a machine.
- A button or lever that is pressed with the finger to produce or modulate the sound of an instrument, such as a clarinet or piano.
- A tonal system consisting of seven tones in fixed relationship to a tonic, having a characteristic key signature and being since the Renaissance the structural foundation of the bulk of Western music; tonality.
- The principal tonality of a work: an etude in the key of E.
- The pitch of a voice or other sound.
- A characteristic tone or level of intensity, as of a speech or sales campaign.
- An outline of the distinguishing characteristics of a group of organisms, used as a guide in taxonomic identification.
- An area at each end of the court between the base line and the foul line and including the jump-ball circle at the foul line: a jump shot from the top of the key.
- To lock with or as if with a key.
- To furnish (an arch) with a keystone.
- To regulate the pitch of.
- To bring into harmony; adjust or adapt.
- To supply an explanatory key for.
- To operate (a device), as for typesetting by means of a keyboard.
- To enter (data) into a computer by means of a keyboard.
- To identify (a biological specimen).
- A kilogram of marijuana, cocaine, or heroin.
- verb - to provide with a key (a device used to turn the bolt in a lock)
There are 3 letters in KEY: E K Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KEY
To search all scrabble anagrams of KEY, to go: KEY?
Rearrange the letters in KEY and see some winning combinations
Images for KEY
Lookup in Wiki for KEY
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.