Scrabble word: DYKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DYKE exist?
Definitions of DYKE in dictionaries:
- noun - (slang) offensive term for a lesbian who is noticeably masculine
- noun - a barrier constructed to contain the flow of water or to keep out the sea
- verb - enclose with a dike
- Used as a disparaging term for a lesbian.
- verb - to furnish with an embankment
There are 4 letters in DYKE: D E K Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DYKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DYKE plus a wildcard: DYKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DYKE
Images for DYKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.