Scrabble word: KEYED
In which Scrabble dictionary does KEYED exist?
Definitions of KEYED in dictionaries:
- verb - identify as in botany or biology, for example
- verb - provide with a key
- verb - vandalize a car by scratching the sides with a key
- verb - regulate the musical pitch of
- verb - harmonize with or adjust to
- adj - fitted with or secured by a key
- adj - set to a key or tone
- verb - to provide with a key (a device used to turn the bolt in a lock)
There are 5 letters in KEYED: D E E K Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KEYED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KEYED plus a wildcard: KEYED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KEYED
Images for KEYED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.