Is KEYED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KEYED in various dictionaries:
- verb - identify as in botany or biology, for example
- verb - provide with a key
- verb - vandalize a car by scratching the sides with a key
- verb - regulate the musical pitch of
- verb - harmonize with or adjust to
- adj - fitted with or secured by a key
- adj - set to a key or tone
- verb - to provide with a key (a device used to turn the bolt in a lock)
There are 5 letters in KEYED: D E E K Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KEYED
To search all scrabble anagrams of KEYED, to go: KEYED?
Rearrange the letters in KEYED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KEYED
What's nearby KEYED
Lookup in Wiki for KEYED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KEYED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KEYED"